Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Destruction

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Today, after updating the mod all the products are removed, but not understood. This is a joke?

Сегодня, после обновления мода все изделия удаляются, а не разбираются. Это шутка?

5 years ago

Above message in proper English: The items, instead of being disassembled simply disappear.

5 years ago

Damnit, I hate when fixing one problem creates another. No, not a joke; it's a bug. I thought I tested all scenarios, but I must have missed something in the last update.

May I know what mod settings you have enabled for Reverse Factory? Also list any big mods you may be using (such as bobs mods, angels, AAI, pyanodons, yuoki, omimatter, etc)

5 years ago

Currently trying out Angel's and that's about it, appearance of the issue coincided with Angel's mods installation.

Startup: Ingredient safety toggle is on, Power armor and vehicles aren't recyclable.
Map: Automatic ingredient push is on, the delay is 30.

5 years ago

Startup: Ingredient safety toggle is on, Power armor and vehicles aren't recyclable.
Map: Automatic ingredient push is on, the delay is 30.

Angels and Bobs big mods usage

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Alright, I figured out the issue. Seems that either bobs or angels completely changes the internal naming and structure of recipes, which breaks my recycler logic and defaults the products to nil (as a side effect of my latest update). This new structure isn't wrong, but it's very weird.

I have changed the logic to check for this structure of recipe now. I have tested with bobs+angels, and with mostly vanilla, and with the safety toggle on and off. Should be working as of v6.0.4

5 years ago

it's fantastic =)

New response