Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b DyWorld Compatibility?

5 years ago

This mod doesn't seem compatible with DyWorld, i get an error every time i try to use them together. This would be so useful though, is there any chance it will be compatible? :)

5 years ago

Hmm, I can't say that I've tried DyWorld yet, but I'll look into the issues. Apparently both of my mods are incompatible all of a sudden.

5 years ago

Unfortunately, it appears that the issue is caused directly by the current version of DyWorld, erroneously replacing all instances of assembling machines from other mods' recipes, that it doesn't define afterwards. Specifically, it is replacing the assembling machine 1 from the tier 1 reverse factory, with an undefined dyworld-stone-assembling-electric.

I could attempt to overwrite his overwriting of my recipe, but I feel this is an issue which should be solved from his end, since it affects more than just my mods.

New response