Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Inserters not picking up items from Dectario

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Well not all the time anyway...

Hello there, I really like your mod but I think I've found a bug. For some reason when you feed-in items from Dectorio it will recycle one part of the stack and then just stop. If you pick up the inserters and replace them it will carry on for another part stack then stop again. Here is a video of what is happening...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyniFWXm0uk

5 years ago

Ok update to this, its working with other items from Dectorio, the problem seems to be Concrete Grid... Hope this helps

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hmm... that's unusual... I notice you have flare stacks burning water from the output of those concrete grids; I think the water output is being filled and preventing further recycling. Can you try outputting to an empty tank, and then into a flare stack, and see if it still bugs out like this?

If that doesn't work, what's the recipe for that item? How many does it create? What is its stack limit? There could be an odd interaction that affects this item, if it has an unusual stack limit compared to its recipe production count.

Sorry for the late response.

5 years ago

Okay, so I just tested with a simple modset of my mods (incl. Reverse Factory) and Dectorio, and after hooking up an empty tank to the output of the reverse factory, they worked perfectly. I'm almost positive the issue is how slow the flare stacks work, compared to how quickly the recyclers produce water (with this specific item).

Recycling concrete grids produces 100 water per craft, and it crafts every 1 or 2 seconds. Even after hooking up an empty vanilla tank to the thing, after about 2 or 3 minutes of continuous recycling, it was completely filled. That's 24000 units of water, so it's no wonder the flare stacks were overloaded.

I don't think there's any way for me to fix this, aside from just changing the recipe itself to require less water, and produce less water. Or even just prevent the recycler from producing water at all. I mean, there's not usually any need for water anyways... maybe...

New response