Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Compatibility with inserters

5 years ago

I think it would be easier to work with, if inserters would be able to interact with reverse factory (to put items in and out of it). For instance what I am trying to do: When I put any item to character trash slot, I want it to be deconstructed to its requrements, which I'll be able to use elsewhere (dispatched by logistic robots). Please consider it

5 years ago

...I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but inserters do work with the reverse factory, just like an assembler or furnace. If you put a storage chest of stuff, and pull from it with an inserter, into the reverse factory, it will take everything it can recycle. Then output back into the storage chest, and if it can be recycled again, it will be. Eventually, the chest will have only raw materials.

To make sure everything you auto trash gets recycled, you'd probably have to hook up every storage chest in the network to the reverse factories. Then set up requester chests at the start of lines, like an iron plate requester at the start of the iron line, and the bots will pull from your storage chests of raw materials.

New response