Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
24 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g cant research factory 2

6 years ago

I cant research reverse factory 2, with angel+bob, because 2 technology researches are missing(nickel processing and invar processing).

6 years ago

That's... weird. I didn't try using full angel's, but does angel really remove invar processing? Crap

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Okay, so I just loaded up with all of angels and bobs, and it seems that you Can research it, just the nickel and invar processing techs are missing, thus not listed as requirements.

You Would technically still have to research advanced invar smelting (from angel's smelting) in order to acquire the invar plates that are still used in the recipe, it's just not a dependency for the technology. I'll add a tech dependency for it, unless you have proof that it's actually not working in-game. I've tried both with and without angel's smelting.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

This is how it should look now (as of v5.1.1) with Angels Smelting:
Reverse Factory 1
Reverse Factory 2

New response