Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Startup Error: rf-infinity-chest normal recipe didn't found

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

[Fixed]
There's an onLoad error of the mod that has a problem with the infinity chests that they enabled to be modded. Will send you the modpack if needed, but I'm using full angel's, bob's, omni's, a shitload of random QoL mods and creative mode.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Whichever mod is adding these infinity chests is defining an expensive recipe without defining a normal variant. If you don't know which does, try loading without reverse factory, and hover over the item in question.

Last time this happened, it was due to a typo, so hopefully same problem here.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Alright, well I tested this mod with a bunch of my QoL mods (including creative mode), and tested with full bobs/angels/omni's, and tested with a bunch of QoL mods and bobs/angels. No issues here with a new game or loading a previously saved game.

Unless the problem is specifically with using a bunch of QoL mods and the full bobs/angels/omnis (which causes a bunch of load issues for me regardless of reverse factory, and thus is untestable)...

EDIT: I released an update (v5.1.2) that may or may not fix this issue

6 years ago

Since It seems fixed, I'll drop the fixed tag, thanks for the quick response.

New response