Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Bio Industries error

6 years ago

Hey, a lot of people loading old games are getting the below error since you removed some of my recipes:

Error Message:

"
Error while applying migration: Bio Industries: Bio_Industries_1.6.7.lua

Bio_Industries/migrations/Bio_Industries_1.6.7.lua:17: attempt to index field 'bi_burner_mining_drill_disassemble' (a nil value)
"

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hmm... that's an interesting one. I'm guessing v1.6.7 is when you changed the internal name of the existing disassemble recipes to use underscores instead of dashes? The migration scripts apply at runtime, and all preexisting scripts will activate when adding the mod to an existing save, meaning there's no safe way to remove those recipes during startup.

I suppose you could either remove that specific migration script, rewrite the code to check if the recipe exists before attempting to reference it, or maybe I can try to render the recipes invisible, instead of outright removing their data from the game. I wasn't expecting anything to try to reference that data.

Sorry about that, but those recipes are just really annoying where they appear. I absolutely hate clutter in my crafting menus, and those recipes are completely useless with this mod. I'll see if I can just make them invisible, but otherwise.. it'll have to be on your end.

EDIT: That was easier than expected. Should be fixed as of Reverse Factory v4.0.13

New response