Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i crushed stone

6 years ago

fix pls
1 crushed stone give 2 crushed stone (slug need)

6 years ago

Interesting... that should be an easy fix, but may I know which mod(s) you have that adds crushed stone? There are a lot of mods that add this, from angels, yuoki, omni, bio-industries (I think) and probably others. The only way this could happen is if some mod is adding a recipe for crushed stone with the same name "crushed stone".

You can tell which mod(s) affects something by hovering over the item (crushed stone) in your inventory

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks for the images! They helped narrow down the problem to angels refining, but I couldn't figure out exactly Why it was happening. The only recipe named after crushed stone ("stone-crushed" internally) is the hand-crafting of stone -> 2 crushed stone. My mod should simply invert the recipe as 2 crushed stone -> stone, but instead we get crushed stone -> 2 crushed stone. Maybe the logic is broken somewhere in handling "stone-crushed" vs "stone" or something else is weird, but it's difficult to test.

I did fix the issue though as of 4.0.10, although a little bit lazily. I just manually added a check for crushed stone to the logic =P

Next time you load up, the game should mention that recipe has been removed.

New response