Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Automatic ingredient push setting doesn't stay set in game

6 years ago

I know that in the changelog you say that setting the flag is finicky but I have trouble getting to set at all in a game. Once I hit apply the setting gets cleared.

I found that I have to exit to the main menu then set the option from there. Then when I load the game the setting is correct.

I did try to follow your instructions but it says to set the flag in game then save and reload so I just wanted to describe the issues I was having.

6 years ago

Hmm... it's true that I did have it set to true outside of the save when I was testing... even more finnicky than I thought. I'll add it to the changelog

6 years ago

Additionally, once I had the setting set correctly. In order for it to start to work I had to enter the game, save then exit.

Then once I re-entered, I had to replace any existing reverse factory. Replacing just one wasn't enough to rebuild the table.

6 years ago

Oh, damn that's weird.. wellp, I hope those reverse factories stay fixed, because new update incoming! Just for you, buddy X3

6 years ago

Thank you Kryzeth, you're awesome!

New response