Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g 3.3.5 not loading w/ angels petro chem

7 years ago

Hi just making a note,

Angel's petro chem with reverse factory is not loading during the boot screen.

Its claiming that rt-rocket fuel is not a compatible object.

7 years ago

...that's different. May I have a list of related mods? I kinda forget what's necessary for Petro-chem, or if it's modular, so your setup may be different. Basically just list which bobs mods (if any), and which angels mods you are using, so I can replicate the setup. I'll try to look into this later tonight.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Oh, you meant "rf-rocket-fuel". This is the most common issue, when another mods edits the recipe list after this mod has created reverse recipes, thus breaking them and causing an error. Fixed by adding soft dependency, forcing the problem mod to load after this one.

Tested with full Bobs, Angels Refining, Infinite Ores, and PetroChem, and resolved the issue as of v3.3.6

7 years ago

awesome thanks - yes sorry about not adding the mod list, did not know you needed all of it. So i had only added the ones the loader claimed were dependencies.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Yeah, sometimes it's important to have the modlist, since one of the other dependency errors I had HERE involved a specific set of mods. In one specific set, an "rf-recipe does not exist" or similar error was thrown, in another specific set, including all the mods from the first set, did not throw any errors. The order Factorio loads mod (when no dependencies are set) seems to be randomly determined by the modlist, so that only specific sets cause problems.

Although this one was a lot simpler, since just PetroChem and its requirements was enough to trigger the error, allowing me to fix it without much hassle

New response