Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
2 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b 3.3.4 wont smelt

7 years ago

everything refuses to reverse in latest version, 3.3.4, giving a message that the item is "not smeltable"
Im using ArumbasAngelBobs_0.1.10, but even a wooden chest gives the same error...rolling back to 3.3.3 I can reverse everything again.

7 years ago

Yep, I have the same issue.

7 years ago

Ditto

7 years ago

Hm... did Factorio update or something? I can't even seem to get it to load into the game anymore, using v3.3.4. I'll try and see what happened; sorry for the delay though. It definitely seemed to be working before, just not anymore...

7 years ago

Factorio definitely changed something. I can't look into this crafting issue because the one little change I made to v3.3.4 (adding a check for recipe icons) no longer loads properly in-game. Guess I'll just have to redact the change and go back to v3.3.3. It only breaks compatibility with one single mod, and it's not even listed on the portal, so I doubt it'll be an issue.

New response