Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Game Won't Start

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Since the newest update I get following error and the game quits:
'Failed to load mod "reverse-factory 33.4" ...teamapps/common/Factoriadata/core/lualibidataloader.lua:11: Invalid prototype array {} --[[table Ox000000000f2efd70]]'

Guess I get the error, because my actual path is '...steamapps\common\Factorio\data\core' and there is also no 'lualibidataloader.lua' but 'data.lua', but I have absolutely no clue about modding, I'm just a 'end user' lol

Thanks for your help in advance,
Lo

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it by deleting the mod-list.json file.
Thank you anyway for this cool mod! :)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

tried deleting the mods list file and still getting the error on loading factorio

failed to load mod "reverse-factory 3.3.4"
...steamapps/common/factorio/data/core/lualib/dataloader.lua:11:
Invalid prototype array{}--[[table: 0x000000000d823380]]

7 years ago

Apologies for not noticing this for forever, college stuff. I tried loading the mod today, and I'm getting that same error. Tried both with a fresh modlist, and a used modlist, and neither allowed the game to load. Since the change I made in v3.3.4 was minimal to the point of unnoticeability, I decided to rollback to v3.3.3 (reuploaded as the current v3.3.5).

7 years ago

No worries! :)
Oh cool, will check it out later, since I noticed that it said 'can't smelt...'- or something like that - like in the other discussion, whenever I tried to recycle anything.

Thanks again for your work and 'happy learning'! ;)
Lo

New response