QuirkyCat Everything on Nauvis fork for 2.1


Moves all resources to Nauvis, fork for 2.1 by quirkycat, original by Spaghetti2364

Content
5 days ago
2.1
174
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing

g No Promethium available

6 days ago

Hi

i can't find any receipt / alternatvie receipted for the Promethium Science-Pack, also i cant build a rocket silo or anything that is related to a spaceship for travelling to the solar system edge. I tried it with the "magic" Chest from the editor, to get a rocket silo and a starte platform, but i can't create a space platform. I there a hidden tech that enable Promethium on Nauvis?

I use serveral mods (e.g. Vanilla Galore, Space Age Galore and some QoL Mods)

6 days ago

Hi

i can't find any receipt / alternatvie receipted for the Promethium Science-Pack, also i cant build a rocket silo or anything that is related to a spaceship for travelling to the solar system edge. I tried it with the "magic" Chest from the editor, to get a rocket silo and a starte platform, but i can't create a space platform. I there a hidden tech that enable Promethium on Nauvis?

I use serveral mods (e.g. Vanilla Galore, Space Age Galore and some QoL Mods)

Edit/Add: also: i have no receipt to create ice in any way

6 days ago

The whole point of EoN is doing everything on Nauvis. Leaving the planet shouldn't be necessary but it looks like this was overlooked by the original author. I'll have a think about an alternative.

6 days ago

nevermind, seems that is the option "Disable making space science on space platform".

Disable it in the current save, change only the receipe of the science pack, but have no effect on the tech tree

6 days ago

OK, I'll have a look at that.

6 days ago

so, i have tried something more now, disable the setting for the space science pack and opened the tech tree in editor mode, from there you can jump to the "hidden" tech an research the rocket silo and space platform starter pack, so im able to create a ship to get the promethium chunks.

An simple alternativ will be a receipe that use at least homium ore and some other expensive materials

6 days ago

I'm thinking to remove the chunks and add pentapod eggs and maybe a fusion fuel cell to the promethium science recipe. What do you think?
Also still need an ices recipe for the aquila science pack.
I'll take a look in detail tomorrow.

6 days ago

the Ammonia / Ice receiped is "hidden" in the "Solar system edge discovery" tech, i cant find any trigger for it and but I can "research" it in the editor mode, that resolve the ice problem for now

5 days ago

Should now be fixed.

5 days ago

yes! Thanks alot, the new receipe is now available ( 1 x Quantum Processor, 1 x Fusion Cell, 5 x Pentapod egg, 5 x Biter egg)

New response