Pyanodons Petroleum Handling

Adds realistic petrochemical processing into Factorio. Process bitumen hydrocarbons into hundreds of products and drill deep for underground oil deposits.

Overhaul
29 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Tholins

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

To make Tholins i need filed Vessel. But to fill this Vessel i need Tholins. Prorably it must be filled with Proto-Tolins.

3 years ago

I have the same bug, Who can tell me how to solve it?

3 years ago

If we had the confirmation that its supposed to be with Proto-Tolins, I could figure out a manual fix but unless they come here confirming that is the correct solution but didnt had time to fix it... I am not going to invest my time in it!

kingarthur ☆
3 years ago

If we had the confirmation that its supposed to be with Proto-Tolins, I could figure out a manual fix but unless they come here confirming that is the correct solution but didnt had time to fix it... I am not going to invest my time in it!

Or I could just fix it later today and update it.

3 years ago

Tholins problem still not fixed. We waiting.
Yellow vessel should be filled with proto-tholins, and green vessel should give normal tholins.

3 years ago

Since there was no response, here are the fixes:

prototypes\updates\tholin-overhaul.lua
line175 - {type = "fluid", name = "proto-tholins", amount = 100},
line 194 - {type = "fluid", name = "proto-tholins", amount = 100},
line 196 - main_product = "proto-tholins",

1 year, 8 months ago

Sadly, this is still an issue. I have 1,241 hours into my main game. Tholins are busted

The above fix didn't work for the latest stable release. (in the updater) There is still a reference to tholins somewhere that needs to be changed to proto-tholins.

I see a lot of activity with their GitHub but no release in zomfg so long.

kingarthur ☆
1 year, 6 months ago

I see a lot of activity with their GitHub but no release in zomfg so long.

sorry this is still broken. weve been hard at work getting everything finished off, tested and will be updating all the mods soonish

New response