Pyanodons Petroleum Handling

Adds realistic petrochemical processing into Factorio. Process bitumen hydrocarbons into hundreds of products and drill deep for underground oil deposits.

Overhaul
29 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Small parts Iron gear mixup

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi, with Transport Drones mod I can't request iron gears, there's no Iron Gear named item and what should be the gear shows Small Parts instead.

Image of the issue: https://i.imgur.com/uhciZYb.png

I found that removing the following line from data-final-fixes.lua (line 3) solves the issue:

GIR.global_item_replacer("iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01",{"iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01","casting-gear"})

Not sure what that line supposed to fix, but apparently it breaks some other mods.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The same problem, and solved.

The three arguments of the API is: old, new, black_list

To replace "old" with "new" in all receipts, except black_list.

You can just put the error ones in the black_list.

My "engine-unit" is wrong, just modify it like this:
GIR.global_item_replacer("iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01",{"iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01","casting-gear", "ungine-unit"})

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Did it get patched yet? (pypetroleumhandling 1.9.0)Apparently that GIR.global_item_replacer replaces gear ingredient in other mods recipes. And messes up delivery recipe for transport drones, which is dynamically generated.
And GIR.global_item_replacer("iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01",{"iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01","casting-gear", "ungine-unit"}) didn't work for me had to comment that out and roll back to some recipes to include gears.

3 years ago

uh nope. it got buried and i forgot about it. ill look into it here shortly and should have a fix soonish.

3 years ago

king, when you remember to fix this, please also add the "deadlock-stacks-stack-iron-gear-wheel" and "deadlock-stacks-unstack-iron-gear-wheel" to the ignore list

3 years ago

king, when you remember to fix this, please also add the "deadlock-stacks-stack-iron-gear-wheel" and "deadlock-stacks-unstack-iron-gear-wheel" to the ignore list

Kk. Making a note so I dont forget again. Ill fix it sometime in the next 24hrs.

3 years ago

I decided to actually help instead of only "demanding" fixes and already made a pull request with the changes. :)

3 years ago

I just hit this problem with 2.0.6.
BTW, the correct string for Transport Drones mod is "request-iron-gear-wheel".

For people who's manually patching for now, change the third line of data-final-fixes.lua to:
GIR.global_item_replacer("iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01",{"iron-gear-wheel","small-parts-01","casting-gear","request-iron-gear-wheel"})

New response