Pyanodons Industry

Control the means of production with new logistic and storage structures. Works either as a standalone mod or alongside the rest of the pY modpack.

Content
30 days ago
Logistics Trains Logistic network Storage

g Removed Vanilla Bots?

3 years ago

hey i like this mod alot but it removes the vanilla bots and now theres no flying robot frames for utility science. can you fix plz?

3 years ago

Same issue here. I cant craft yellow science without robot frame. Thanks the help.

3 years ago

Same issue here. I cant craft yellow science without robot frame. Thanks the help.

hmm. it shouldn't have been removed completely. are you using the full py set or only parts?

3 years ago

Only the py industry.

3 years ago

ah. ok looks like i did actually remove it in pyindustries as we replaced the bots and it was used without some of the other mods. ill readd it shortly and put out an update in a few hours or less or its free.

3 years ago

Many Thanks!

3 years ago

is it fixed?

2 years ago

Sadly not yet. :/

2 years ago

oh shit. sorry this got buried and forgotten among some other work. ill make a note of it and get to it as soon as i can in the next few days.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

If you guys do get a chance do fix that, I love your models! Tinkering around with adding the odd one in here and there but still. They're all great!

Edit- I was able to remove the..removal of bots rather and I also yanked out the tiles (hit the limit..SE\K2\Yuoki Rails) ...Loving the hell out of your guys' models!!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I just want to update this thread saying that this still remains a problem.

Edit: the person below is right. There's some other mod that is disabling the bots. But at some point when i disabled the mod then it worked.
This calls for trial and error to find those incompatible mods.

2 years ago

This has been wrapped up with a number of other fixes and changes that are set to be released around new years.

2 years ago

Thank you for looking into this issue as I like using Py industry storage buildings in all of my games, regardless of full py suite or not.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

This has been wrapped up with a number of other fixes and changes that are set to be released around new years.

Like 2022 new years or?

1 year, 8 months ago

Like 2022 new years or?

covid and some shit happened so the beta has been behind schedule. looking at sometime in september currently

1 year, 8 months ago

I have found a fixed!, just go into the mods folder, find
C:\Users[your stuff]\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\pyindustry_1.5.2.zip\pyindustry_1.5.2\prototypes\updates

and edit the Removed base game robots then save.

Now we have them back in the game.

New response