Pyanodons Industry

Control the means of production with new logistic and storage structures. Works either as a standalone mod or alongside the rest of the pY modpack.

Content
a month ago
Logistics Trains Logistic network Storage

b Removes logistic robots recipes?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So... yeah, it removes the recipe for them, so i cannot craft them no matter what, is this intended?

EDIT:
Ok, i saw changelog... why is this? makes it uplayable with other mods that has tiers or similar.

Version: 1.5.2
Date: 2020-12-01
Changes:
- Removed vanilla bots.
- Tweak techs to adapt it.

3 years ago

Theres 3 tiers of pybots that are just better. Is there a reason you need the normal ones?

3 years ago

Theres 3 tiers of pybots that are just better. Is there a reason you need the normal ones?
Lol quick response, cant make any bot at all with my current pack that i made myself... ill try to achieve any solution but i think that i wont be able.

3 years ago

Ah. If you got a bunch of mods mixed together that might cuase some issues.

3 years ago

Yeah, yuoki for example, that its a must for me, ill get around with this i guess... pity i realized this with 25hours on my save.

3 years ago

Send me a save and I can sort it out.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have the same issue.. I have mixed mods running and this update broke my yuoki bots :(

edit: I rolled back to 1.5.1
It would be nice if the change to bots worked with yuoki bots, it breaks them because they depend on vanilla bots in the recipe

New response