. deprecated


.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
6.66K
Logistics

b [Fixed] Why replace landfill?

6 years ago

Why does this mod now replace landfill?
I would like to be able to chose, and it causes problems with other mods.

Error: Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: technology with name "landfil" does not exist. It was removed by platforms
Source: dect-earthworks (technology)
Mods disabled:
- platforms (1.1.0)
- Dectorio (0.10.8*)
- zzz_modders_science_pack (0.18.8)

I will fix this

6 years ago

Wow, that's a fast response.
And thanks! :)

I have fixed the issue, the platforms technology now replaces landfill instead of removing it
Please let me know if you find anything else

I had two reasons for removing landfill
First was that platforms are a direct upgrade to landfill, and if you don't like the platforms texture you can always place tiles like stone brick or concrete over the platforms
Second was that my other mod 'destructible landfill' was causing confusion and I wanted to unify both

6 years ago

I was using platforms for more temp structures and having landfill for more permanent stuff which is way I liked having both.

I guess that makes sense. I will add a startup setting to bring landfill back

I have added the setting

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

" I have added the setting"

Nice, :) But when I mine the platforms or deconstruct with the bots. I get landfill back instead of platforms.

Thanks for the report
This has now been fixed

New response