Platforms are a better version of landfill. They can be destroyed after use and placed into blueprints
Click for Xterminator's spotlight
- Platforms are immortal while a building is on top, but the player dies if a platform is removed from underneath them.
- Platforms can be overwritten by other tile types if you build them on top, so you can texture the water how you like.
- Platforms have the advantage that they can be blueprinted or deconstructed with bots.
- There is a mod setting that lets you change the texture of the platform. There are currently two themes.
- Platforms provide a 30% speed boost
- You can use NUM+ and NUM- to control the placement size. (this is a vanilla feature of all tiles)
- This mod removes all landfill. If you have existing landfill in a world it will automatically transform into platforms (can be disabled in settings)