Parallel Piping


Allows you to easily construct pipes running in parallel, without connecting. Designed as a less fancy alternative to Flow Configuration, without the inventory complexity of Flow Control.

Tweaks
4 months ago
2.0
851
Logistics Fluids

g 2.1 patch?

12 days ago

Hey, I'm trying to use a bunch of your pipe mods for a run in 2.1, but I see this one isn't updated. I tried updating the info.json to allow playing on the new version, but it threw up an error (Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "pipe-pp-nothingburger" (storage-tank): In circuit connector definitions expected table of 4 elements but 16 were given), so I couldn't get away with the easy fix this time.

12 days ago

This mod isn't an easy port to 2.1. It requires a heavy bit of backend work even to run without crashing, let alone run properly. I'm also redoing most of the internal logic, which is taking time. Please be patient as I get these updated.

11 days ago

Thanks for the response, and take your time, I can make do in the meantime.

New response