No Pipe Touching 2.0


This mod alters existing pipes. You will need another mod to add new pipes. Allows you to place pipes of different materials next to each other without them connecting. Designed as a less fancy alternative to advanced fluid handling, without the recipe complexity of flow control.

Tweaks
2 months ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.14K
Logistics Fluids

g [fixed] Error

1 year, 1 month ago

The pipes are not connected to the Cryogenic Plant.
Sorry for my English.

1 year, 1 month ago

Include image and modlist when making bug reports, please

1 year, 1 month ago

Can you include the log file (factorio-current.log) and an image of the entity tooltip when you hover over the pipe and cryo plant

1 year, 1 month ago

Well, what's there? I'm asking because there was no answer.

1 year, 1 month ago

Still unsure. It's a lot of mod interactions I have to comb through, and I don't have much time to do so right now.

1 year, 1 month ago

Understood.
Thanks for the answer.

1 year, 1 month ago

It should be noted that while a day or so is usually enough time for me to find and fix errors, most developers take much longer than that. I'm the exception, not the norm

1 year, 3 days ago
(updated 1 year, 3 days ago)

It should have been fixed in v1.1.19, let me know if that doesn't work

1 year, 3 days ago

Failed to load mods: no-pipe-touching/data-final-fixes.lua:12: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
no-pipe-touching/data-final-fixes.lua:12: in function 'has_default_category'
no-pipe-touching/data-final-fixes.lua:20: in function 'contains_default_category'
no-pipe-touching/data-final-fixes.lua:126: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• no-pipe-touching (1.1.19)

1 year, 3 days ago
(updated 1 year, 3 days ago)

idk if this is the same error ... I'll better post a new thread for this (just now I realised that this conversation was some time ago)

New response