ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Add recycler auto-code to ore refinery

Honktown β˜†
4 years ago

I was thinking, since you already have auto-recipe switching code for the recycler, it'd be convenient for the refinery. The other function of selecting a single recipe (manual mode?) might still be useful to someone, so both could apply.

4 years ago

Not a bad idea, had considered it but mixed belts. Still, ill have l look later on busy time of year

4 years ago

Alot if them too would be used so ups could be an issue

Honktown β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Performance makes sense :( . I'm not playing large games, and the most auto-recipe-switching entities I ever had was exactly 60 or 80.

Thanks for considering.

4 years ago

Well after trying an failing multiple time I have decided Stuff The GUI what a mare to deal with. It is what it is.
Anyway I think ModMash is done now, Unfortunately I think I have expended enough time on it. At this point I have to leave it as it is an move on to other things.
Sorry... But I see you have some experience now I defiantly wont mind if you rip things out and re-tool them to suit.
One last update and commit to git

Honktown β˜†
4 years ago

Oh gosh :(. Thanks for all the updates tho. Hope your next ventures are as good at this one

This thread has been locked.