ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Droids don't navigate with a lot of alien ore on the ground

Honktown β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The droids can get stuck in a pile of ore if they're surrounded by it, and in general, if there's a lot of ore on the ground they have problems navigating. Part of it is they won't go over it. Since I'm here, two questions: What do the letters for the droids DO? I use A and they murder the shit out of things, B and they start deconstructing random things, and C collects stuff, which I assume would go to a droid chest, but they kinda fail at it and only shoot stuff into my inventory and unreliably. I assume S is search, but don't know what that does. Edit: the second question, wtf is a droid chest for?

4 years ago

A=Attack
B=Builder but also deconstructs things.d
C=Collect items on ground
S=Scout will roam around the world just unveiling map and alerting you if a crash site is found.

Droid Chests. Collected items can either be returned to Chests or the Player
The info page dose say the old droid tech isn't perfect.

Honktown β˜†
4 years ago

k, thanks

This thread has been locked.