|Created:||1 year, 8 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.4.4 (3 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Adds methane and syngas processing to create an alternative way to create plastics and batteries. Oil is not needed anymore, since methane can be created from water and carbon dioxide.
You may savely set the richness of oil patches to none in the ressources menu.
Complexity is sightly higher than vanillas oil processing.
- Updated for factorio 0.17
- Compatibility with factorio 0.16
- The setting "disable oil patches" is no longer available, since it breaks railworlds presets. To prevent oil from beeing placed, you need to set the richness of oil to "None".
- Incompatibility with reseach queue and other mods should be fixed..
Version 0.4.1 bugfix:
- added solid oxalic acid to replace sulfur in other mods. Only needed for mod compatibility.
Version 0.4.0 major changes:
- now compatible with angels mods
- changed outputs of some chemical plants
- added formaldehyde to create explosives and processing units
- added additional ways to create plastics
- added oxalic acid for uranium mining
- reworked syngas completely
Version 0.3.0 rebalancing:
-Hydrogen and carbondioxide production is doubled, to reduce the vast amount of chemplants.
-Solid fuel recipes use more realistic amounts of fluids. Crafting solid fuel from methane is now more efficient than from benzene or acetylene.
-Switched syngas recipes. Easy recipe is available earlier but needs more time than complicated recipe.
-Removed direct methanol creation. Syngas must be used in every case.