Vehicle Equipment Grids

by Kryzeth

Adds equipment grids to vehicles in a sensible manner (no more exoskeleton legs in cars or trains or boats or planes), and adds a replacement vehicle specific speed booster equipment. Compatible with Bob's Equipment mods, SE Space Trains, Fusion Trains, Flamethrower Wagon, Aircraft, AAI Vehicles, Cargo Ships, GunEquipment, Radar Equipment (and more!)

Tweaks
13 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
8.27K
Transportation Trains Armor

b [Fixed] HelicopterRevival Update

11 months ago

It looks like HelicopterRevival updated recently. Line 270 of mod-compatibility.lua needs to be changed from

    data.raw["car"]["heli-placement-entity-_-"].equipment_grid = "heli-equipment-grid"

to

    data.raw["car"]["helcopter"].equipment_grid = "heli-equipment-grid"

as far as I can tell. Thanks for the mod.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Thanks for the heads up! Very glad to see that unification update for Helicopter Revival, I was able to get it working with just a single line of code (somehow I never noticed that they already had a hel-equipment-grid, so I didn't need to recreate one, just needed to update the existing categories)

Fixed in v2.1.26

New response