Janky quality (BETA)

Implements a janky version of Factorio Space Age quality

Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

g [Fixed] Crashes on load

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

I just installed it for the first time and it crashed immediately, Here is the log file for you https://pastebin.com/FsxPHEy8

4 months ago

One of the many mods you added has a machine without an item. I will investigate to see which one it is, because it's not expected.
That said, all these mods increased the base recipe count from 220~ to 990, which means it's highly unlikely the mod would even work, as it creates many recipes and will easily go over the recipe limit.
With just the base game's 220 recipes, this mod generates about 50,000. The limit for recipes is 65,535.

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

im having the same problem but with far less mods something bout a missing recipe "smelt-compressed-iron-qum-2x1@1" i got a screenshot of the error

after multiple restarts its incompatible with simple compress https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SimpleCompress there r other mods that have a stacking on bet option like deadlocks stacking boxes or somtin like tat might also be incompatle but i didnt check

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

In case this is something fixable, my Error when using "Miniloader":

1.068 Script @janky-quality/data-updates.lua:3: Recipe count before JQ: 244
1.756 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Fehler beim Laden der Mod „janky-quality“: janky-quality/lib/lib.lua:81: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
janky-quality/lib/lib.lua:81: in function 'get_energy_value'
janky-quality/prototypes/entity_mods.lua:34: in function 'mod'
janky-quality/prototypes/items_and_entities.lua:42: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
janky-quality/data-updates.lua:25: in main chunk
1.757 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
1.891 Checksum for core: 2925842125
1.932 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

4 months ago

3 and 4 will be fixed for next version.

4 months ago

Thanks a lot for supporting your mod to this extend

New response