Quality modules inspired by FFF-375, but very janky!
- Quality modules as items. Can't be placed directly in machines. Use module to drag around relevant machines to insert, right click drag to remove.
- Various crafting machine variations with baked-in quality modules. For use with bots, assemblers can craft these from base machine and modules.
- Quality upgrades for many items, inspired by the FFF.
- Recycling according to FFF.
- Deleveling turns quality items into several normal items. Useful for utilizing quality science.
- Wasn't tested and probably won't work with any overhauls
- Show programming baked machines from base and module on player - Unneeded with selection tool.
- Enabled/disable additional quality bonuses not in the FFF - reasonable upgrades like lamp range and fuel values.
- Recycling efficiency - portion of ingredients of items returned by the recycler. Default: 0.25.
- Alternate item quality icon position - Moves the quality icon to the top left, so it is more visible on compacted belts.
This mod has a modding interface, for simple addition of new quality bonuses. See source code page for more details.
- Quality production works with probability recipes. Results can sometimes disappear or output several items. In large quantities this averages out.
- Researching all technologies (/cheat) is slow. This is an engine issue.
- Quality indicators do not appear on ghosts or GUIs.
- Some quality indicators look strange on recipes and equipment.
- More SA quality bonuses (some capsules)
- More extra non-SA quality bonuses (vehicle speed, tile speed)