HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g ranked turrets are implemented as separate entities and it complicates stuff

1 year, 4 months ago

ranked turrets are implemented as separate entities, and it complicates stuff.
i just wanted to mention it here to save time for people who might be interested in this info.
it causes all the different minute problems in blueprinting, deconstruction planners etc. neither are bugs, but if you entered here because you didn't find this info in the description, you're welcome.

for the author: thanks for a really fun mod. i enjoyed it but decided to remove it because of how they're done as separate buildings.
if in future it would be possible not to introduce new entities then it would be one of the coolest minimods.

1 year, 6 days ago

I would like to continue the idea and issue. Would be cool to have an option to "deconcsruct original entities" somewhere is mod settings. That would definitely simplified the problem and introduced a balance feature (no ability to boost turrets somewhere and move them around)

New response