HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Laser power issue

2 years ago

Apparently, when a laser turret levels up, it gets a higher attack speed, making it deplete its energy faster. The power draw, however, does not appear to increase, leading to a quick bust of fire before it runs out of energy, then delayed fire.

2 years ago

My apologies, it appears to have been a mod conflict or something, as it resolved itself after editing some other things.

1 year, 9 months ago

Any ideas on what fixed the issue? I'm running into this as well. Mod's that I'm using are Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and Combat Overhaul. I tried removing Combat Overhaul but that did not fix the issue.

1 year, 9 months ago

Im with raley, I have the same three mods, wish the dev would respond :/

1 year, 6 months ago

Sorry, haven't been around for ages. No idea what fixed it, and it started happening again. In the end, I stopped using the mod, much as I love it. I might see if I can find the source of the problem in the future, but can't promise anything.

New response