HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b ranked ghosts

2 years ago

Hi.
I was just about to expand my wall, I noticed that some of the ghosts are ranked, although I have disabled this option.
https://prnt.sc/1xyt9ig

It would be great if this could be fixed, since of course I don't have that many ranked towers.

2 years ago

that setting checks if an entity dies if so replaces the ranked ghost with base ghost, unfortunately I cannot tell if there is a way to tell if a blueprint is placed with the intention of placing ranked entities or not. The only way to set a blueprint is to use unranked entities when creating it.

2 years ago

oh.. ok..
There the description (at least in my case) is a bit misleading. But thanks anyway that you have explained to me. :)

2 years ago

Hi.
I've tried this settings both ways, and destroyed ranked turrets are never replaced automatically. Is there someway to force it?

2 years ago

looking at now, however blueprints if I remember are more of a problem. been a while since I looked at it

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ok, so allowing ranked ghosts allow ranked turrets ghosts to be place when a ranked entity is destroyed otherwise the base entity. As for blue printing has to be printed with the entities at the desired ranks. I am going to see if I can set the default upgrade to the base entity to help with blueprints and add setting description

2 years ago

sounds promissing ;)

2 years ago

I am just about to post update but it's only local changes. I had a look at it actually makes sense to use an upgrade planner instead in blue prints rather than me put in the default to base. If you use the default it would downgrade the turrets but more annoyingly upgrade everything else, so it's a case of using tools available.
Allow Ghosts setting name I guess isn't the best but hopefully the description will help. It is only for entities that die.
I found a while back if I make the text to long is made scrolling impossible so setting mod settings became impossible still no excuse for no description of what it does. Allow Blueprints was tried earlier but honestly I failed at getting it to work right so it is what it is for now.

2 years ago

I would say that this is already a start.
So at least no one comes to the idea to ask (like me) why this does not work or so strange.^^

This thread has been locked.