HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Angel and Bob support?

2 years ago

Is this mod supporting Angel and/or Bob mods suite?

2 years ago

Don't think there will be an issue though I haven't tested extensively with them- haven't heard any complaints re these two.
If Angels or Bobs have their own turrets then Hero turrets should detect them and create ranked versions.

2 years ago

Don't think there will be an issue though I haven't tested extensively with them- haven't heard any complaints re these two.
If Angels or Bobs have their own turrets then Hero turrets should detect them and create ranked versions.

Works with Bob's insofar as the turrets rank up with kills, but in order to upgrade them you've got to derank them. Like, if I've got a Plasma Turret Mk 2 (PFC), to use it as an ingredient to build a Plasma Turret Mk 3, it has to be run through something that removes the rank (I use Reverse Factory).

This thread has been locked.