HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Turret Minimum Range etc

2 years ago

Really nice mod, but there are a few things I would like to comment on.

As a turret ranks up, the minimum range, if such is set, decreases. This can become a problem if you use this minimum range as a safety feature. As in not building any other defensive structures within this range. Then, when the min range goes down, your flamer turrets/cannon turrets etc start blowing holes in your walls. I understand that the min range can be a limitation as well, but altering it can also be a problem and prevents you from using explosives in your turrets.

Also, any upgraded turrets are not recognized by the logistic systems, I am unable to make requests for them, either for myself or any type of logistics box. Construction of ghosts works, but other than that, they are essentially lost in the logistic systems.

2 years ago

Minimum range fixed, not following logistic issue. Can be requested by requesters or personal logistics, are you saying if they upgrade but are pre-marked for deconstruction then they they are no longer collected.

2 years ago

No, there is no option for requesting a delivery in personal logistics or in a requester chest.
Any placed turret that is marked for deconstruction is deconstructed and placed into the logistic system, but they just end up more or less randomly in storage chests. There is no way to make specific requests to sort for the upgraded turrets.

This thread has been locked.