HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g kill counts

2 years ago

using the default settings, with whatever (i think) 12 ranks that were set. After the update that disabled the test setting. my turrets arn't raising in rank. They will get private at about 60 kills but I have ammo turrets that have over 400 kills that are still flagged as private.

2 years ago

the test settings cause real quick ranking. That was the bug.
by default should be more like this
50 kills or 10000 damage upgrades turrets to ranked turret Private 2nd Class
250 kills or 50000 damage upgrades turrets to ranked turret Corporal
500 kills or 100000 damage upgrades turret to ranked turret Sergeant
5000 kills 1000000 damage upgrades turret to ranked turret General

2 years ago

i have the multiple ranks enabled... i might have changed it a while back for another map. My first turret just got promoted to the second rank, at about 600 kills.... that seems really high. I double checked and it has ten ranks in the list. Is it meant to be balanced like that it we have more ranks?

2 years ago

should be incremental depending on default level 4 kills(500) or damage(1000000) target / names.
so a linear progression. could have been a curve I guess but what it is works

2 years ago

using the default settings, with whatever (i think) 12 ranks that were set. After the update that disabled the test setting. my turrets arn't raising in rank. They will get private at about 60 kills but I have ammo turrets that have over 400 kills that are still flagged as private.

I have the same issue :/ weirdly in the beginning some turrets seem to have levelled as expected, one even went to general. But now I have some with over 1k kills that are still on PFC. During the game I changed some settings (enabled/disabled levelling via damage), could reinstalling fix the issue?

2 years ago

not sure default settings should be
heroturrets-setting-level-up-modifier=0
heroturrets-setting-level-buff-modifier=0
heroturrets-setting-ammo-turret-kill-multiplier=1
heroturrets-setting-fluid-turret-kill-multiplier=1
heroturrets-setting-electric-turret-kill-multiplier=1
heroturrets-setting-artillery-turret-kill-multiplier=1
heroturrets-allow-ghost-rank=false
heroturrets-allow-artillery-turrets=true
heroturrets-kill-counter=Fuzzy
heroturrets-damage-counter=false
heroturrets-allow-damage=Disabled
heroturrets-use-csv=false
heroturrets-csv-names=Private,Corporal,Sergeant,Master sergeant,Sergeant major,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Colonel,General

This thread has been locked.