HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Turret Range Bugged

3 years ago

Hey people.

I have realized, that the ranked gun turrets with increased range, do not hit anything. the bullets "explode" at max default tower range, making bullet waste a thing again. only when enemys enter the default turret range, the bullets actually hit and dmg the target.
anyone a solution?

2 years ago

This happens to me together with Krastorio 2, where it uses a different combat mode, where each bullet is simulated and has maximum range. So what happens is, that turret has greater range, but the bullets don't.

Solution would be:
a) Increase the max range of the bullets
b) Disable this different combat mode.

I would like to increase the max range of bullets, only problem is, that they can not level up, so all weapons and turrets would have greater bullet range, not only the one on high level.

2 years ago

I have increased the max range of rifle ammo.

To apply the patch to Krastorio 2 you need to update this file in zip archive: Krastorio2_1.1.6\prototypes\vanilla-changes\optional\more-realistic-weapon.lua
to file from this link: https://jumpshare.com/v/e9WrrrP1eFuGGiiUXUa4

New response