HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i More Ranks which are ranks in real military

3 years ago

i want some of these ranks:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:United_States_uniformed_services_comparative_ranks
you propably want the army ranks or the marine ranks

3 years ago

Too many ranks get too op and messes up bonus window too much.
Ill have a think about different rank models as a starup option.

If you open up the zip you will see its not hard to add new ranks

3 years ago

uh ok

3 years ago

Spread out the effect more, just so the top-rank turret is always at +50%?

3 years ago

Give me an ordered list of the rank names you want I might put it in as a startup option bit will have to do new art for it and finishing of my splinter mods are on priorty que

3 years ago

Been thinking on this. I might put in alternate rank names as a csv string if i can the just scale buffs upto 50% depending on how many names then you could put in whatever you like

3 years ago

"Too many ranks get too op and messes up bonus window too much."
My Suggestions! ^_^

• If the name gets changed, then the name in the bonus window could get a prefix is added like "(default) General Artillery Turret", or "(Rank 4) Artillery Turret".
    or/and
  • Have a Settings option to condense the bonus info down to the % change between Ranks per a Turret type and how many total ranks there are.

This isn't a suggestion just an opinion. If someone ruins their fun making the Turrets too OP then its kinda their fault, but maybe the buff supplied / max isn't enough to match content added by other mods, so having the option would be kinda nice.

Loving the mod!

This thread has been locked.