HeroTurrets

Turrets are built using salvaged self-learning AI tech from your ship allowing them to get deadlier with practice. Extends turrets via ranking system based on kills. Turrets generated so not limited to vanilla, identifiable by overlaid rank insignia. Rank buffs individual turrets.

Content
8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i Cannon Alpha Compatibility request

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Im using Cannon Alpha which i have myself modified to have additional range and PREPARE RANGE (64 prepare and 52 firing), which is not something your mod increases and am wondering if you could add that effect for these cannons, while increasing the prepare range is something i can do myself setting it high enough for the max ranks would cause the weaker turrets to be in ready position excessively often which i'd like to avoid.

3 years ago

I planned on looking at cannons but they are a little different, while this probably would have fallen under this i will check while im at it. Will be up comming release or next

3 years ago

ok well firing should be ok, but have added mod for prepare range. I noticed the insignia renders far to the bottom right. i hate shifting graphics on layers. i'll figure that our another time

This thread has been locked.