meifray's tweaks for "Hard crafting"

by meifray

Modifies vanilla crafting and smelting to be much trickier, you will need better planning and more clever setup

Overhaul
8 months ago
Logistics Combat Mining Manufacturing

g Thanks and thoughts

2 years ago

Thank you for the work put into this mod! I just finished streaming my play through today and it was not only a lot of fun, but also well received by my audience.

SPOILERS AHEAD! Read further at your own risk!

With the different intermediate products and combinations, this was quite a challenge. The one thing that seemed overwhelming was the massive volume of sulfur that came from various processes. For awhile, I simply destroyed boxes on boxes of the stuff. In the end I found a way to "farm" it out. I won't share exactly how I did it as I don't want to spoil too much. That said, I searched through the tech tree numerous times trying to find a simpler, more normal way of using the sulfur to no avail. My means of using it was certainly not conventional. Is this something you are fully aware of? Am I missing something?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Congratulation! you really nailed it in your stream(sad that I cannot watch the early game part)

the sulfur problem is my mistake.

some extra thing:I suggestion use ingteb instead of FNEI to search the recipe,because it just much easier to use and being much powerful ;>

2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check it out

New response