Gridtorio

Distributes the Gridtorio scenario by sOvr9000. You start in a single chunk with iron [item=iron-ore], coal [item=coal], stone [item=stone], and a market [entity=market]. You must sell some basic items for coins [item=coin], and then use those coins to expand to other chunks. Automate trading with markets, capture ruins of enemy bases, and discover how the world changes as you venture farther out.

Scenarios
a month ago
Environment

g Draggable Menu

a month ago

I have noticed in the version 0.0.8 that the new Menu has the graphical indication of a "Draggable" area but it doesnt actually enable dragging.
I dont know if the Gui is in "center" or "screen" because as far as im aware only a "screen" Gui can actually be dragged since "center" gets auto centered but it would be great if it would be made possible to Drag the Scenarios Menu, when its in the center of the screen it gets quiet frequently in the way of things.

a month ago

I also want it to be draggable. Hadn't gotten around to figuring out how to make that work yet. I'll make it work by the next release, 0.1.0.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

It's done. It'll come in version 0.1.0, which will either be released today or tomorrow.

Unlike most vanilla GUIs, this menu frame stays where it was last closed. It starts in the center, but you can customize where it's located. If you accidentally drag it off-screen and can't get it back, you can run the command /recenter-menu.

a month ago

It's done. It'll come in version 0.1.0, which will either be released today or tomorrow.

Unlike most vanilla GUIs, this menu frame stays where it was last closed. It starts in the center, but you can customize where it's located. If you accidentally drag it off-screen and can't get it back, you can run the command /recenter-menu.

I might be mistaken as i havent tested the limits but as far as im aware Factorio does its best to stop you from dragging more then a certain % or specific gui elements off screen. for example it will stop me from dragging the draggable element out.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I might be mistaken as i havent tested the limits but as far as im aware Factorio does its best to stop you from dragging more then a certain % or specific gui elements off screen. for example it will stop me from dragging the draggable element out.

I'm able to put a single pixel of the drag bar on the edge of the screen, and if anyone ever accidentally does that and has no idea where the GUI went, the command is available to help them. :) It's just a precaution that's best practiced in any kind of UI design.

a month ago

I'm able to put a single pixel of the drag bar on the edge of the screen, and if anyone ever accidentally does that and has no idea where the GUI went, the command is available to help them. :) It's just a precaution that's best practiced in any kind of UI design.

fair, was just brining up that im vague memory i remember something about that usually not being a problem but i could be wrong and your right, better make it available just in case then having people complain about it not being there.

New response