Gridtorio

Distributes the Gridtorio scenario by sOvr9000. You start in a single chunk with iron [item=iron-ore], coal [item=coal], stone [item=stone], and a market [entity=market]. You must sell some basic items for coins [item=coin], and then use those coins to expand to other chunks. Automate trading with markets, capture ruins of enemy bases, and discover how the world changes as you venture farther out.

Scenarios
a month ago
Environment

i Map Generation Settings

a month ago

I dont know how difficult this would be to include in the mod but it would be nice if things like for example frequency would actually impact how often a chunk containing this map feature (like a specific ore or enemies) would appear and things like ore richness would actually impact how much ore the chunk has.

a month ago

That's a good idea, and surprisingly I didn't even think of it. I'll try to make it happen :)

a month ago

I can get this done. It will come in the next version, 0.0.5. Many exciting features are planned, but I'll get this out first.

a month ago

thanks a lot, i will test out the update as soon as im able to and see if any feedback is necessary.

New response