Ghost Counter


Generate a list of all ghosts in your selection area or the blueprint in your cursor using the shortcut button or hotkey (default: Ctrl+G). Find out what you have in your inventory, and conveniently make one-time logistic requests for everything you need.

Utilities
3 months ago
1.1 - 2.1
35.6K
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

b Nil Error Crash on death

a day ago
(updated a day ago)

i died in combat and that caused the following error

The mod Ghost Counter (2.0.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event ghost-counter::on_nth_tick(10)
ghost-counter/scripts/core.lua:322: attempt to index field 'character' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
ghost-counter/scripts/core.lua:322: in function 'update_inventory_info'
ghost-counter/scripts/events.lua:188: in function <ghost-counter/scripts/events.lua:177>

as the triggering tick for the handler coincidentally overlapped with the time period i have to wait before being able to respawn.

a day ago

I can reproduce this problem.

When player with ghost counter window open dies, server crashes.
When player without ghost counter window open dies, everything works fine.

I guess that is because when waiting to respawn, character is nil since there is no player character at that time.

a day ago

Apparently this should be fixed in 2.1.1 - so I have no idea why the factorio built in mod manager did not install the latest version for me. Try updating and see if that fixes the problem

14 hours ago

weird, as the error says im on version 2.0.2 and the games build in mod manager said thats the newest version.
so i will manually install and test the latest version when i find time for it to see if that resolves my problem or if its a separate bug,

Hey thanks for the report—I suspect this is indeed fixed in 2.1.1. The reason it's not showing up for you is probably because you're not using the experimental 2.1.x Factorio build which GC 2.1 and 2.1.1 require. Ideally I would backport the fix and release GC 2.0.3 for those still on the stable build (Factorio 2.0.x), but I don't think that's possible without breaking something.

New response