Ghost Counter

Generate a list of all ghosts in your selection area or the blueprint in your cursor using the shortcut button or hotkey (default: Alt+G). Find out what you have in your inventory, and conveniently make one-time logistic requests for everything you need.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

i [Resolved][1.1.x] Manual Item requests?

2 years ago

Love the mod so far. I've found it really useful for building inside of Factorissimo factory buildings when putting down the blueprints inside. I was wondering if it were possible to add a manual temporary item request function to the mod that would let you temporarily request items without first scanning ghost buildings? I've been looking for a temporary logistics request mod for a few weeks now and yours is the closest I have seen so far.

Thank you—I'm glad you like the mod :)

With regard to manually adding temporary logistic requests—there's already a great mod for that, which I've used a lot called Quick Item Search. If you look at the second image in its mod page, the button with the timer on it sets a temporary logistic request similar to the ones I do in my mod. It has keyboard shortcuts for a lot of its interactions so once you become familiar with them, you'll like it even more.

For one-or-two temporary item requests, it would be hard to beat QIS at what it does. It's when you have a lot of temporary requests to make for a build— that's when GC's way of doing it becomes more convenient.

2 years ago

Thanks so much! I remember seeing that mod but never looked closely at it. I thought it only helped you find items quickly in a large inventory or logistics network but didn't realize it let request it as well.

You're most welcome :)

New response