Electric Trains

The most advanced electric train mod out there! This mod adds balanced, UPS friendly and futuristic themed MAGLEV trains. This mod is meant to feel like an end-game extension to vanilla, and the new item recipes are balanced as such. These trains have a 20% increase in top speed, acceleration and capacity (mod configurable). There are more researches, items, sounds, recipes and logistical challenges and trade-offs to explore. Enjoy!

Content
5 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Electric Wagon Locomotive doesn't work when it's the second engine

4 months ago

Hi,

I'm running 2-8 trains with one electric locomotive first and a electric wagon locomotive second then 8 cargo wagons. I noticed that one of my trains ran out of fuel (speed train powerpack) on the first locomotive only, the second electric wagon locomotive still had 3 full stacks of fuel but the train was stopped.

4 months ago

Hi, the wagon locomotive is directional just like the other locomotives in the game. The red/green colours on the top of the entity indicate the direction. Make sure the green is facing to the front of your train!

Thanks

4 months ago

Hi, That was indeed the problem, the joy of being red/green colour blind. Thanks for getting back to me.

New response