Electric Trains

The most advanced electric train mod out there! This mod adds balanced, UPS friendly and futuristic themed MAGLEV trains. This mod is meant to feel like an end-game extension to vanilla, and the new item recipes are balanced as such. These trains have a 20% increase in top speed, acceleration and capacity (mod configurable). There are more researches, items, sounds, recipes and logistical challenges and trade-offs to explore. Enjoy!

Content
5 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains

b [RESOLVED] Crash with latest update

5 months ago

6.091 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Failed to load mod "electric-trains": electric-trains/data-updates.lua:32: attempt to index field 'alkaline-battery-pack' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
electric-trains/data-updates.lua:32: in main chunk
6.093 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
6.273 Checksum for core: 2925842125
6.362 Error ModManager.cpp:1625: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

Unsure what went wrong.

5 months ago

Hmm, I will look into this in the next 24 hours. Thanks for posting the error message, that's really helpful. I assume you're on 0.2.7? I know for most cases this does load correctly, what other mods do you have installed?

5 months ago

Update: I found the issue, I will push a fix now for you :)

5 months ago

Fixed pushed, thanks for pointing it out! :)

5 months ago

Quite a few... lemme see if I can grab the list.

5 months ago

Quite a few... lemme see if I can grab the list.

It's all good now, I realised it was an issue when selecting the extended fuel value in mod settings

New response