Electric Trains

The most advanced electric train mod out there! This mod adds balanced, UPS friendly and futuristic themed MAGLEV trains. This mod is meant to feel like an end-game extension to vanilla, and the new item recipes are balanced as such. These trains have a 20% increase in top speed, acceleration and capacity (mod configurable). There are more researches, items, sounds, recipes and logistical challenges and trade-offs to explore. Enjoy!

Content
5 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains

b [RESOLVED] Swapped module?

5 months ago

I just checked the efficient train powerpack, and it uses productivity module? and acceleration train powerpack uses efficient module?
I believe it got swapped.

[deleted message]
5 months ago

I just checked the efficient train powerpack, and it uses productivity module? and acceleration train powerpack uses efficient module?
I believe it got swapped.

I can't seem to replicate this or see any reason that this would've happened in my file changes. What mod version are you on, and could you show an image of where the recipe is messed up? (Assembly machine, player menu etc)

Has anyone else experienced this?

5 months ago

Do you want my save file?

5 months ago

Ah! Its an issue with my SE compatibility update. I will fix now. Thanks for pointing this out!! Very appreciated :)

5 months ago

:)

5 months ago

Should be fixed in 0.2.5. Just released :) Credited you in the changelog

5 months ago

ty!

This thread has been locked.