Combat-focused addon for Krastorio 2 Spaced Out, adding new ways to fight back against tougher enemy modpacks such as Rampant Fixed, Fulgoran Enemies, and similar combat expansions.
You may wish to add a incompatibility flag for Distant Misfires mod. That mod not only forces the k2 realistic weapons toggle off but also hides the option from the startup settings menu, leading to some serious confusion when the K2RealisticWeaponsGuard forces the startup crash but the setting is nowhere to be found
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen. Supporting K2 Arsenal with Realistic Weapons disabled isn't really an option. That setting changes much more than just projectiles, including recipes and weapon/ammo behavior, and a large part of Arsenal is built around it. Thanks for pointing this out though, I'll add incompatibility with Distant Misfires in one of the next updates.
@Numbernegative
An alternative to Distant misfires (which is why I had realistic weapons turned off last run) is Ballistics. It does some of the same stuff