Diplomacy

Adds advanced diplomacy system, diplomatic requests, needful commands, auto-diplomacy, customizable protection from theft of electricity, custom balance settings, building prohibition radius near enemy and integration with chat mod, etc etc. Has compatibility with any PvP scenario. High performance with the system. >33 translations

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i Discussing about new features

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

1) I heard more than once request to add possibility creating a new team.

• I can do it, but I want thoroughly to consider it.
  • 1.1) Maybe will it a new mod?
  • 1.2) What settings are needed for creating a new team?
  • 1.3) What do you expect when creating the team?
  • 1.4) Where will be a interface of the creating teams?
  • 1.5) Do you need new commands? What kind of commands?

2) Do you need to change style of the Diplomacy?

3) Clicking on a name of a team will open a new interface to view relationships with other teams? What else?

4) Do you need just a list of teams? Maybe through the list you can join and see more information?

5) Do you need new interactions with other mods? What kind of the interactions? What are interactions for?

6) About diplomatic request queue. Just top button and contain count of diplomatic request. When click the button will be created a list (Who - What. e.q. Team A - ally) with buttons β˜‘β˜’.

• 6.1) I can to create icons instead of "ally/neutral/enemy", then the interface will be smaller. Is it enough?

7) Faction menu. It is so big space for interactions... Where is the menu? The menu can contain name of faction, leader(s), polls, description(s), roles, bonuses, type of the faction (for example), victories, history, blueprints, permissions, reputations and...

• 7.1) Interactions with factions via "Discord" will be very much interesting for me. But for it need a help other mod creators for interactions. (I have a experience with JavaScript.) :)

8) Auto diplomacy. Although maybe I don't tell so much about it, but what need to add else?

9) Territory map of Factions. I imagine that factions with their color are drawn on the map.

10) Notifications about attacks via Discord. It's possible and for it can help FactorioMaps
, YouGotMail, a mod for capturing a territory (I don't remember name) + Clusterio ^^

I fell into bed. If you want I will write more.

New response