dangOreus

by Mylon

The flOre is lava. Dig yOre way out through this divOrese and dangOreus field! Will you Coke on the limited space and submit to the cOreruption Ore will you transfOrem it into an majestic Orechestra? Also known as "Dangerous" or "Danger Ores".

Scenarios
11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment Mining

i Option for flat resource yields

4 years ago

Because ore scales, it becomes increasingly difficult to move away from spawn, though if you landfill you can get super rich deposits... it'd be nice to flatten the amount/resource * richness setting. Separate settings for item resources vs fluids would also be convenient.

4 years ago

On the other hand it becomes increasingly difficult to obtain enough ore in late game because one is constantly moving miners. Lakes offer some method to work around this as well as a stone sink.

Though I do think that ore values ought to be retweaked so early ore lasts slightly longer and later ores don't last quite as long. This would help keep the pressure on available building space even when the base has reached 100 spm stage.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Gotcha. I'm playing a mod where there's more intent to keep moving. Seeing >10 gigaore on the map for one resource with normal richness is a bit disheartening (especially with ore is lava is on).

1 year, 10 months ago

How does landfill increase deposit richness? It creates land with no ore on it.

1 year, 10 months ago

Landfill over an ocean -> no lava burn or building restriction -> reach farther ore patches. This is a very old thread, friend \:p

New response