Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

g Allow requester station inactivity condition

a month ago

Hello! This is an excellent mod and am very happy with it.

My requester station would benefit from an inactivity condition. I have a Space Exploration mod recipe that produces its own input at some probability. I want to direct insert from the cargo wagon into this machine without having additional chests. Doing this requires putting the input ingredient back in the cargo wagon temporarily. Unfortunately, the train leaves before this process is finished and this means the requester building will lock.

There are other solutions to this problem but it would be nice if the mod supported the inactivity condition at requesters as well as providers. The toggle is already there but appears to not work for requester stations.

a month ago

I looked into it a bit more and found that inactivity conditions for requester stops can be enabled if you enable the option to allow cargo at depot. I don't want to allow cargo at depots so I modified Cybersyn to allow wait conditions.

If anyone needs to do the same for whatever reason, here are the changes:

factorio-api.lua : 153
local unloading_inactivity_time = 200
local condition = {}
condition[#condition + 1] = {type = "inactivity", compare_type = "and", ticks = unloading_inactivity_time}
condition[#condition + 1] = {type = "empty", compare_type = "and"}
return {station = stop.backer_name, wait_conditions = condition}

central-planning.lua : 70
local r_enable_inactive = r_station.enable_inactive--[[@as boolean]]

New response