Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

b Station Control seem to not work as described

a month ago

First of β€” great mod. Works awesome most of the time. Thank you!

To the matter at hand:
I'm trying to push cargo from provider station (as described in "Station control mode" section of mod description).
I have a wired and working station that has 14k iron in its store.
I have 2 requester stations with free space and following input signals on their combinators (both also otherwise work):
1. -1.4k iron and 4k threshold
2. -4.2k iron and 8k threshold

As per description, to push cargo from provider station I need to:
a) Set another combinator in "station control" mode touching the provider station combinator.
b) Set input signal for "station control" combinator to be "iron" less than it has in store (e.g. "100 iron").
And this should force the delivery.
(Screenshot of the setup: https://imgur.com/Q3DKlki)

I tried. I also tried setting -100, 14000, -14000, 15000 and several other numbers between those.
I tried setting explicit signal "Request threshold" as complimentary to the first one.
I tried resetting it, turning combinators on and off and rebuilding the whole station.
Nothing happens.

When requester hit its threshold, delivery goes as normal, but "Station control" seem to have no effect on the provider station.

Aside from Cybersyn I run several mods like "Industrial Revolution 3" and others, but nothing else related to trains and/or transport and delivery systems.

Now, is it me or is something wrong with mod description and/or mod functionality?

New response