Project Cybersyn - Logistics Train Dispatcher

Creates a feature-rich train logistics network through cybernetic combinators. With just this mod you can coordinate the economic inputs and outputs of your entire megabase.

Content
7 months ago
Logistics Trains Circuit network

b Trains set to manual

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

I've keep getting error's where it is saying:

"Could not find any train on the correct network to make a delivery from Provider to Requester. A train is attempting to make a delivery between two unconnected surfaces, perhaps put them on separate networks. A train is lost because its refueler was broken. See the map for more details."

Then the train schedule is set to manual. I every time have to set it to automatic and they start working again.

I have 4 stations just for Iron Iro:

1. Provider Station
  2. Requester Station
  3. Refueler Station
  4. Depot

All stations have room for 4 trains and train limits set to 4. All the trains can go from A to B and all the rail signals work. But it keeps happening. For now I just deleted the cybersyn and running it vanilla again as this is not workable.

What is going wrong here?

Sidenote: I use a doube headed trainstations. So that the trains can easily enter and leave the station without having weird turn-arounds..

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

I'm having this issue, too. I haven't noticed the messages, but I've noticed trains randomly set to "manual". Some of them have then ended up in dead ends because they aren't navigating. Other ones have collided with other trains because they had inertia but were ignoring rail signals, being in "manual" mode.

Edit: Turns out my longer trains were eating their own ass in the roundabouts, causing the rear-end locomotive to be destroyed and then the train be set to manual. From there, the inertia would carry them out of the roundabout and into other intersections where they would crash. Eliminating roundabouts that are too small for my longest trains resolved this for me. https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/intlw4/testing_when_trains_crash_into_themselves_in/

4 months ago

Hi Frank, sorry for the long wait... But my problem was due to a 'editor lab' mod where I enter the lab and the trains think to go to a train station in the lab.. the game thinks the trains also exists there or something like that.

New response